Business Strategy: Priority Setting to Amplify Your Business’s Growth!
Why think about your business strategy now?
Coming out of the Covid-19 pandemic we have seen businesses shell shocked by the state of the world. Planning has been difficult and ‘what’s next?’ seems like an impossible question to answer.
We are learning that our ‘new normal’ requires flexibility and responsiveness which demands a new perspective on how we do business. There is no better time to start making the shift!
This past year we welcomed Connie Viszlai as our new Business Strategist. Connie is a Certified Executive Coach with extensive experience working in both the public and private sectors. Read more about Connie!
You CAN maintain a growth mindset!
Connie shares her tips for responding to these changes:
- Being future-focused. Create the time to look forward. It is easy to get stuck in the daily details, so physically and mentally make time to create a vision.
- Where do you want to be? Give yourself a target or goal. You need to identify the results you want to achieve.
3. You don’t know everything. This may come as a shock, but it’s true. It is key to keep an open mind when it comes to how your business operates.
4. Get out of your own head. Seeking out expertise helps you ask the questions you may not know to ask! This is the best way to achieve a growth mindset!
5. Priority setting! What is important? Don’t make a list that is impossible to accomplish. Boil it down to top priorities. This will help you make direct action towards these goals without feeling overwhelmed or unfocused.
6. Be willing to take risks. Growing comes from embracing change, and not letting the fear of failing to keep you from achieving REAL growth.
7. Seek out development opportunities rather than approval. It is tough to grow if you are constantly looking for validation from others.
8. Change your perception of failure. Think of “failure” as an opportunity to learn. Knowing what doesn’t work is just as valuable as knowing what does.
9. Be comfortable with change! This can be hard for many of us, but when we let go of the traditional way we do things, we allow our businesses the opportunity to evolve into better versions of themselves.
Challenge your status quo, embrace change, and stop yourself from getting trapped in your grind. This mindset will trickle down into your content strategy and marketing plan down the road and ensure the RESULTS YOU WANT!
What are our services?
Our focus is on keeping you focused. We can help you reimagine your opportunities while ensuring that you have a clear plan for responding effectively to change and keeping your eye on the future. To do this, we offer the following solutions:
Business Strategy – Reaffirm your vision, find your focus, and define actionable steps that generate results. From financial forecasting to hiring strategies, we leave no stone unturned when working with you to develop your plan.
Marketing Strategy – A marketing strategy is vital for any business, no matter the size or industry. We create custom marketing plans that align all mediums to fuel your business’s growth.
Business Coaching – Personalized one-on-one sessions with business coaches like Connie who are motivated to help you grow your business. Our coaching is collaborative, confidential, and results-focused to give you the edge you need.
Content Strategy – We can design a content strategy to compliment your business goals, by defining the ins and outs of who, how, and why.
Let us help your business today!
Owning a business is hard work, and especially in today’s world, it is easy to get caught up in small details. The key is to never stop planning and to get expert advice to help you ask and answer the hard questions.
Building your strategy and reinforce your actions with Professional Business Coaching can develop your leadership skills and create the confidence you need to meet the challenges of an ever-changing market landscape